Bennu Kodi Addon Install Guide (Phoenix Reborn)
Bennu is latest Kodi addon which is consider as Reborn of popular Phoenix, in other words we may call is Phoenix-Fork. ddon provides movies and TV shows on demand as well as various live streams. Like Phoenix, the Bennu addon has an impressive list of categories as below:
- Movies Sites
- Bennu Kidz
- Bennoo Live
- Dr. Stream
- Ra Live Streams
This is one of the few Kodi addons where downloading through the interface actually works. You will notice the Downloads section within the main menu of Bennu which will help with this.
In addition to the playlist sections, Bennu also has an overall TV show and movies section for new releases. Each playlister has their own niche worth of content, from movie and TV specialty sections, documentaries, music, live TV, and more. There is tons to check out in the Bennu Kodi addon.
How to Install Bennu Kodi Addon for all Kodi Versions
Note:- Before going to install Bennu Kodi add-on, check whether you have Ares Project and Colossus Repository Installed. If you have already Colossus Repo on your system, then go ahead from Step# 13. In either case you may start from very first step. If you want to know about Colossus Repository click here.
- Open or Launch Kodi
- Click on the Setting icon on the top left.
- Find out the one that name File Manager. Click on the Add source from listed items.
- Click on Add file source. Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Type exactly the http://ares-repo.eu and press the OK button.
- Name the source as Ares or whatever you want to name it and Click OK.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on Addons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Scroll down the list and Click on Ares Wizard Now click on the zip file named as repository.aresproject-0.1.0.zip and hit OK.
- After few moments you will see Add-on enabled notification on the screen
- Click on Add-on> Add-on Browser> Install from Repository
- Here, you should select Ares Project -> Add-on Repository ->Colossus Repository -> Install.
- Go back two steps to Install From Repository and select Colossus Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Scroll Down the list and choose Bennu
- Now, press Install button.
- Wait for a while, your required add-on will be installed.