Install Covenant Kodi Addon
Install Covenant kodi addon is not a difficult task. As we know that covenant is the brand new generation of Exodus update with new version v1.1.20. This addon is multi-source movie and TV show, scraping over 50 websites for links. Latest version has some sources added like Greek, Spanish source and English. We can easily say that covenant is truly an all-in-one source for finding media in Kodi.
When lambda developers stop supporting Covenant, new version published which is exactly fork of Exodus, Piranha, Gurzil and Genesis.
It is for your kind information that Exodus will not be receiving updates any further and all new support will reside in Covenant, so you can uninstall exodus.
How to Install Covenant Kodi Addon
Before you move for installation, you have two option either you select Colossus Repo or Smash Repo. Few guidelines are here for your support.
- Launch Kodi or Open Kodi main Screen
- Navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None.
- Type exactly the URL http://mediarepos.org/kodistuff/ (previously it was available on http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo) and select Done.
- Alternative link: http://mediarepos.org/tco
- Now, Type a name for this media Source like “colossus” or up to whatever you want to and then click OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen.
- Now, you have to Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- Select Install from Zip File > Colossus.
- Now select Repository.colosus-999.999.2.zip and wait for the enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Convenant > Install
- Just wait for few moments till you get Addon enabled notification
You have successfully installed Covenant addon now, you may use it from Kodi>Addon> Covenant.
Note:- This is a third-party Kodi addon not supported by the Kodi. Though Kodi add-ons do not store any files or host any content, streams from this addon are scraped from websites that fall in a legal area.