Death Streams Addon Guide
The Death Streams Kodi addon is a multi-source movie and TV addon for Kodi by Mr. Blamo. It can easily found from Colossus Repository, Covenant addon is also part of this repository. Its also called as the fork of SALTS (Streams All The Sources), which has stopped working since last few days.
We can easily conclude that Death Streams filters multiple websites on the internet in order to collect content into a single addon.
This add-on has some amazing features to help you configure it and help you make the most of your settings:
- Quickly enable and disable individual screens in the movie and TV menus.
- Change individual trakt.tv settings
- Enable or disable artwork scraping from the internet
- Library integration settings
- Change the base URL for all scrapers
How to Install Death Streams Kodi Addon for Kodi 17.3
- Click on the Setting icon on the top left.
- Find out the one that name File Manager. Click on the Add source from listed items.
- Click on Add file source. Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Type exactly the http://vegasbuild.srve.io/deathstreams/repo/repository.deathstreams/ and press the OK button.
- Name the source as DStreams or whatever you want to name it and Click OK.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on Addons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Scroll down the list and Click on DStreams. Now click on the zip file named as repository.DeathStreams-x.x.zip and hit OK.
- After few moments you will see Add-on enabled notification on the screen
- Click on Add-on> Add-on Browser> Install from Repository
- Here, you should select DeathStreams Addon Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Scroll Down the list and choose DeathStreams
- Now, press Install button.
- Wait for a while, your required add-on will be installed.