FIFA U17 World Cup 2017
Great News for the football fans all around the world, FIFA U17 World Cup 2017 is now underway, marking the 17th year of the biennial international football tournament. The huge event is on the way and will be superb matches till 28 October in India. The matches will be held in major cities of India Guwahati, Kochi, Kolkata, Goa, Navi Mumbai, and Delhi cities. Do you want to watch the FIFA U17 World Cup? If so, then read this guide below!
FIFA U-17 World Cup Schedule and Results
Mali vs New Zealand – 17:00 GROUP B, New Delhi
Turkey vs Paraguay – 17:00 GROUP B, Navi Mumbai
Ghana vs India – 20:00 GROUP A, New Delhi
USA vs Colombia – 20:00 GROUP A, Navi Mumbai
Friday, October 13
Costa Rica vs Iran – 17:00 GROUP C, Goa
Guinea vs Germany – 17:00 GROUP C, Kochi
Niger vs Brazil – 20:00 GROUP D, Goa
Spain vs DPR Korea – 20:00 GROUP D, Kochi
Saturday, October 14
France vs Honduras – 17:00 GROUP E, Guwahati
Japan vs New Caledonia – 17:00 GROUP E, Kolkata
Mexico vs Chile – 20:00 GROUP F, Guwahati
England vs Iraq – 20:00 GROUP F, Kolkata
The top two teams from each group and four best third-placed teams will comprise the round of 16 fixtures.
Round of 16
October 16:[2A] V/S [2C] 17:00, Delhi- Match 37 [1B] V/S [3A/C/D] 20:00, Delhi- Match 38
FIFA U17 World Cup 2017 Official Broadcasters
- Fubo TV(The USA, Free 7-day Trial)
- Fox Sports(USA)
- Eurosport(The UK and most of Europe)
- Sony Liv(India)
- SuperSport(South Africa)
- BeIN Sports(Middle East)
How to Watch FIFA U17 World Cup from Anywhere
SonyLiv is only available for users in the India. If you are located outside the country, watching the FIFA U17 World Cup can be a bit of a hassle. Nevertheless, you can always consider using a VPN service to bypass geo-restrictions and access the website within a few seconds. By spoofing your location and masking your IP address, VPNs will make it seem you are located in India
Hopefully, this will ease the decision-making process for users to select a suitable VPN. You can also watch 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers online
How to Watch FIFA U17 on Kodi
If you want to watch the FIFA U17 World Cup on Kodi, you will have to install Sports Devil or Secret TV VIP add-on. Although you are searching for Free Streaming, hence you have to check manually. Therefore, it is only a good choice for users that to enjoy Sports devil & Cerebro IPTV free. Make sure that your internet connection should be of range 10-50 Mbps.
Follow the steps below to install the add-ons.
- Navigate to the System at the top left of the Kodi interface.
- Click on the File Manager on the right side, click on the Add Source function.
- Select the highlighted area <None>.
- Type the https://cazwall.com/repo/ and press Enter.
- If this link is not working then please try for http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/
- Enter the name cazwell and click OK.
- Click on the Add-ons tab from the vertical menu bar.
- Click the package installer from the top left. (It looks like a box with an arrow pointed at it.)
- Scroll down the list and select Install from Zip File
- Select the cazwell source from the listing.
- Click on Install from repository.
- Just go through list and Click on Superamacy Repo or SportsDevil Repository.
- Select Video Addons and press enter.
- Choose the SportsDevil Kodi addon.
- Click on the Install button.
Besides the Sports Devil, You may watch FIFA U17 World Cup on other addons as listed below: