Kodi Log File
First of all I want to tell you about log file. A log file is a file that contains the list of all actions that occur in an operating system or other software. You can check and analyse the log file so that it will be clear to you as what is causing an issue.
Kodi Error Check the Log For More Information
In Kodi you can check the log file without leaving Kodi by downloading Log Viewer For Kodi Addon from Kodi’s official repository. Log Viewer For Kodi Addon makes it easy to check and analyse Kodi logs. This method will show you log file regardless of operating system you are using.we are going to look at how we can fix the “Error Check The Log For More Information” on Kodi Krypton.
I knew that facing such issues by users are really horrible. With regards, I’m glad to solve this issue that normal people face while they access. So, I have written an article for you to fix all the issues regarding Kodi. By reading the below article, your problem will get solved.
Method 1- Guide to Fix Kodi Error Check the Log For More Information
- Launch Kodi, Click on Setting icon then in Settings, select Systems Settings.
- When you are in System Settings, make sure that the Add-ons option is highlighted on the left-hand side. This will update the main interface to show settings pertaining to this area. Make sure the Unknown Sources option is in On position.
- Go to Kodi Main Screen or Home, select File Manager. Now Select Add Source and add the following path into the relevant area: http://solved.no-issue.ca. Select OK to proceed. Enter an identifying name for the media source and select OK.
- Navigate to main screen of Kodi Then select Addons. Now Select the Add-on browser option
- Now, go with the option Install from zip file before choosing the recently added repository. This will be listed under the name you provided it with earlier on.
- Select the Maintenance folder and then choose the repository.rawmaintenance.zip file and wait till you see a pop up telling you that the addon has been installed.
- Now select the Install from repository option and navigate to Raw Media’s Kodi Add-ons > Program add-ons > Raw Maintenance. When the new overview is brought up, select Install and wait for it to install.
- Go Back to Addons menu, Choose Program add-ons menu and proceed to selecting the newly added Raw Maintenance add-on.
- Select the Maintenance folder and you will find three options. You are concerned with the Clear Cache and Purge Packages options. Select both of those options one after the other and accept the alerts that are presented.
If you properly follow the steps you will definitely get the rid off Kodi Error Check the Log For More Information .
Method 2: Clear Cache and Purge Packages
For this method you need to install a Maintenance Tool.
Well, now I will assume that you already installed the Maintenance Tool add-on.
- Now open the Maintenance Tool addon and choose General Maintenance
- Select Clear Cache
- Select Purge Packages
- Press the “Yes” button when prompted to delete files
- Now go back to the home screen and exit from Kodi in the Power icon located on the left bottom corner of your screen.
- Open Kodi again and test if the message continue to show up. If you continue to get that annoying error message, continue to read this article.
If Still you are feeling difficulty there is an alternate Method available, You may enjoy video tutorial.