Bubbles is a Kodi addon for streaming movies, shows, documentaries, and short films from a variety of sources, such as torrents, usenet, hosters, and video streaming services. Bubbles is optimized for Premiumize (torrents, usenet, hosters), RealDebrid (torrents, hosters), and EasyNews (usenet).It has Trakt integration and comes with a very helpful wizard that lets you choose the type of sources to use. You can definitely use Bubbles by itself but its real strength comes when used with premium accounts like Premiumize, RealDebrid and EasyNews.
How to Install Bubbles on Kodi
You can find the Bubbles Kodi addon in three different locations: the official Bubbles repository, the Simply Caz repository, and the SuperRepo repository. However, at this time of writing, we’ve discovered that attempting to install Bubbles via the Simply Caz Repo or the SuperRepo repository will not work. As such, your best bet is to utilize the official Bubbles Repository.
To install Bubbles from the official repository, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Bubbles home page, https://bubbles4kodi.com
- Just Click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Go to Kodi Home Screen->Setting-> File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then type exactly https://archive.org/download/repository.bubbles.1-2.0.0/.
- Name it ‘Bubbles’ and then click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Bubbles.
- Select repository.bubbles-x-x-x.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose Bubbles Repository to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> Bubbles and press install.
- Wait until you see the Bubbles Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the addons you install, including Bubbles, will appear here.The first time you launch the Bubbles addon, you will be asked whether you wish to use premium host servers such Premiumize, Real Debrid, or EasyNews. While none of these are necessary, they do allow you to get a higher quality video stream.
Note:- This add-on is a third party add-on and is NOT supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on the forum.kodi.tv website relating to this add-on.
You will be thinking that What will be Inside Bubbles ??
So let me clear, Bubbles has a very slim menu. Inside, you’ll find options for Movies, Shows (TV), Docus(documentaries), Shorts and Kids. The submenus for each of those (with the exception of Kids) all look very similar. You’ll have the option to look through your favorites, new arrivals, categories, list, or people. Further into each section, you have options such as Award Winners, Most Popular, and Highest Rated.
You can enjoy the Bubbles, the latest and best Kodi addon by just installing it. Feel to ask any question regarding Kodi Bubbles.