Elektra Vault Kodi Addon
Elektra Vault Kodi addon is a good and worth taking addon which works under Supremacy repository. Elektra Vault is the place where you can stream movies, TV shows, live sports, and documentaries.
Before to go for installation of Elektra vault, you will need the latest F4M Tester and Sports Devil for this add-on. Make sure you have them installed.
For a compact add-on but with the very latest scene releases and quality live channels, comes Elektra Vault from the Supremacy repository. It’s third time lucky for the name of this add-on, so lets hope this one sticks.
Elektra Vault Kodi addon Categories
- Movies and Tv Shows
- Live Television Server 1 and 2
- Documentaries and Fitness Section
- Live Sports
How to install Elektra Vault Kodi Addon on Kodi 17
- Open or Launch Kodi
- Click on the Setting icon on the top left.
- Find out the one that name File Manager. Click on the Add source from listed items.
- Click on Add file source. Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Type exactly the http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/ and press the OK button.
- Name the source as Supremacy or whatever you want to name it and Click OK.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on Addons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Scroll down the list and Click on Supremacy. Now click on the zip file named as repository.supremacy-x.x > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip and hit OK.
- After few moments you will see Add-on enabled notification on the screen
- Click on Add-on> Add-on Browser> Install from Repository
- Here, you should select Supremacy Repository.
- Select Video Addons
- Scroll Down the list and choose Electa vault
- Now, press Install button.
- Wait for a while, your required add-on will be installed.
Note:– This addon is not on the official Kodi addons list. In other words, please do not ask or post questions about it on the official forums. If you need help or support, please contact the development team.