Follow the following steps to Install Sanctuary Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton:
- From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
- Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
- Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get an popup window, then press Yes
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
- Type Exactly the http://sanctuaryrepo.esy.es/sanc and click on Done
- Now in the message “Enter a name for this media Source”, type sanctuary and click on OK
- Go to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
- Click on Addons
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
- Click on Install From Zip File
- Click on sanctuary
- Now scroll down and click on repository.sanctuary.x.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
- Now click on Install from repository
- Click on Sanctuary Repository
- Click on Video Addons
- Click on Sanctuary
- Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
Sanctuary Addon is now installed, you can enjoy your just installed add-on.
If kodi sanctuary not working, then click here