Why Terrarium TV we use?
Terrarium TV is the best android application which can be installed on various devices like Android Box, Firestick, Kodi and My PC or iPad. It is the best choice for those people who love HD movies and watch different TV Shows.
Terrarium TV has TV shows,movies, TV Calendar, Spanish Channels, Mexican Channels, Favorites and other features and categories. You have download option to get TV shows and movies of your choice. Each movie and TV shows can be played through different links in HD quality. Terrarium is the perfect APK for the Kodi users and customers who live in USA, Australia, Spain , Mexico , New Zealand, India , Canada and United Kingdom.
Before going to install Terrarium TV on your Android, you have to make sure that you are sign in Google account at Androd. If you are searching for the addons replacing Exodus, available on Kodihome website.
How To Install Terrarium TV On Android Box and Kodi
I will recommend you to use VPN services when you go to install Terrarium TV. Let us come to the topic How To Install Terrarium TV On Android Box
- First of all make sure that Unknown Sources will be turned on. In either case turn on Unknown Sources.
- Go to Home Screen, Open Browser. Click on Apps and then go to Browser.
- Type Terrarium Tv in Google Search Engine. You will see that on https://terrariumtv.com/ there will be download option on the website.
- Move the pointer and click on Download Now link.
- You will see downloading is started.
- Go to application, click on File Browser >Download>You will see app-release.apk file here.
- On Clicking app-release.apk file, You will get message ,”Do you want to install”. Now, click OK, you will get application installed.
- You may customize click on Settings, you will have number of options available here.
- Your Default Video player is MX.
- Now you can watch and install TV Show and movies of your choice.
How To Install Terrarium TV on Kodi
Please try this method, hope that Terrarium TV will be install on Kodi device.
- You have latest version of Kodi , If not click here.
- Launch or open Kodi
- Go to Settings by clicking on icon available on left side of screen.
- Just view the list and select the one that name File Manager. Click on the Add source from listed items.
- Now, You will get a pop up box that asks Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Type exactly the https://terrariumtv.com/ and press the OK button.
- Type in a media source name, enter Terrarium TV and Click OK.
- Now you will see it added to the file manager.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on Addons. You will see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Click it and go ahead.
- Now you will get add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Terrarium TV.
- Click on app-release.apk File.
- You will get message ,”Do you want to install”.
- Now, click OK, you will get application installed.