Cerebro IPTV Kodi Addon Guide
Cerebro IPTV is called Live Hub- bringing live TV to your media device. It is most demanding addon that offers best channels categories. This is very good source to watch your most favorite channels like BBC, ESPN, HBO, CNN, National Geographic and many more. As u know Cerebro Repository is the latest repository having all types of content such as Movies, Sports, Discovery, Cartoons, Kids Club . This repository contains almost all needs of users with number of add-ons. The loading time is less as compared to others.
Cerebro IPTV basically contains content of 3 main add-on into one as the categories reflects.
- eDoctor IPTV
- Swift Streams
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you for support.
How To Install Cerebro IPTV Kodi Addon
- Open Kodi, Click on the Setting icon on the top left.
- Find out the one that name File Manager. Click on the Add source from listed items.
- Click on Add file source. Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Type exactly the http://repo.cerebrotv.co.uk/ and press the OK button.
- Name the source as Cerebro TV or whatever you want to name it and Click OK.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on Addons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Scroll down the list and Click on Cerbero TV. Now click on the zip file named as repository.cerebro.zip and hit OK.
- After few moments you will see Add-on enabled notification on the screen
- Click on Add-on> Add-on Browser> Install from Repository
- Here, you should select Cerbero TV Addon Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Scroll Down the list and choose Cerebro IPTV
- Now, press Install button.
- Wait for a while, your required add-on will be installed.