Picasso addon is one the latest Kodi addon from Goliaths Add-on Repository. Picasso has variety of sections for Movie Madness, Keep Safe, Find It, Telly Box, Sports Area, Tunes, Documentary, Keep Fit, Lol, Talk To Me, Little Ones, How to and Magic, Get Scared and much more. In Movies Madness section all that you are looking for. It is refreshing to see addons like this after the shake up.
Install the Picasso Kodi addon today and get an all-around excellent addon for Kodi today, from the former developer of Evolve. Read below for more information.
The Picasso Kodi addon is a great all-in-one source for almost everything you could ask for in Kodi, including:
- Movie Madness
- Telly Box – for TV Series
- Sports Area – for Live Sports
- Tunes – for Music
- Docutainment – for documentaries
- Keep Fit – A fitness section
- LOL – Comedy videos.
- Talk to Me – Audio Books and Podcasts
- Little Ones – A section for the kids, includes movies, Nursery Rhymes etc
- How to and Magic – How to videos and magic videos.
- Get Scared – Horror Movies
If you want to install the Picasso Kodi addon, check out the install guide below:
How to Install Picasso Addon for Kodi 17 or 17.3
- Open Kodi.
- Switch to the Settings area. Click on the gear icon.
- Scroll the list and select File Manager, and click on Add source.
- Now you’ll will get a box pop up that asks you to Add file source.
- Select the highlighted text <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://matsbuilds.uk/goliath and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter goliath and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an open box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on goliath and then repository.goliath.x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find the Goliath Repo and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then Picasso.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Picasso to launch the addon.
Now you can enjoy new branded addon Picasso.