Install Project D
Project D is one of most popular and interesting addon on Kodi. This addon is mainly concerned with sports channels. Install Project D is comprised on number of options and categories such as Animation,Football, NFL, NHL, Rugby, WWE, UFC, Super Ball, Basket ball and so many.
Let me clear one thing that this is third party addon, not support by Kodi team. You may ask any question regarding this addon. We highly recommend VPN services should be used for Kodi security.
How to Install Project D Add-on for Kodi 17.3
- Open or launch Kodi
- Click on the System icon on the top left corner.
- Make sure that Unknown Sources should be enabled (Click on Setting> System Setting>Add-ons turn on unknown sources ON)
- Click on File Manager> Add Source> Double click on <None> and type there http://repo.projectdaddon.com
- Name it Project D and Click OK, confirm that every thing is OK here.
- Go to the main screen and click on addon. (You can go to main screen by hitting esp key )
- Now click on package installer icon.
- Navigate through Install from zip>Project D> repository.projectd-1.0.3.zip.
- Wait few moments till addon installed.
- Click on Install from zip file>Install from Repository> then select Project D Repository
- Now click on Video addon> Project D> Install.
- Wait a while , your Project D installation will be successful.