Before going to Install SALTS we want to brief you about SALTS kodi addon. Stream All the Sources (SALTS) is a video addon for Kodi that allows you to stream movies and TV shows from a lot of different web sources. SALTS supports Trakt.tv and Library Integration. SALTS is a Kodi Add-on that tries to solve the problem of unreliable sources. It has a setup for Trakt account which are usually paid. There is free streams also which play movies and TV shows. A Trakt account is not necessary only gives better options.
How to Install SALTS Addon for Kodi v17
- Launch Kodi .
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. choose Add source from the list.
- By doing so, you get message Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted text <None>.
- Enter exactly http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/ and press the Done button.
- Now,Enter the name smash or any other of your choice.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file > smash > repository.smash-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository, and then Smash repository.
- Next, select Video add-ons and then Stream all the sources.
- Select Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Stream all the sources.
This way, we have set the SALTS Kodi addon on your Kodi v17 system. The addon is all set to be run by you. You can access the addon later, by visiting the VIDEOS section on Kodi, then click on the Add-ons option. There you will get the Stream All The Sources choice. Enjoy!