Specto Fork Addon
There will be one question in your mind Why to Install Specto Fork? Actually Specto Fork is a very popular Kodi addon that is a replacement of the old Genesis Plugin. Genesis, once the most popular addon, began to break down since it had not been updated. The code was fixed and called Specto Fork Genesis. Exodus has since replaced Genesis but does not have a favorites folder, so while Exodus and Specto may seem similar there are some differences.
Specto Fork plays both movies and TV shows and gives a server list to choose from for the best feed.
How To Install Specto Fork Add-on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Click the System Icon from the top left
- Scroll the list and select File Manager, and click on Add source.
- Now you’ll will get a box pop up that asks you to Add file source.
- Select the highlighted text <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://kodi.filmkodi.com and press OK button.
- Name it Filmkodi and click OK
- Go back to Main Menu and click on Addons
- Now,Click on the Package Installer Icon from the top left
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Filmkodi from the scrolled list.
- Click on repository.filmkodi.com
- Now,Click on repository.filmkodi.com-2.1.0.zip
- It will pop up with Filmkodi.com repository- MRKNOW Enabled
- Click on Install from repository
- Click Filmkodi.com repository-MRKNOW
- Choose Video add-ons, and then Specto Fork
- Now you are just one click away from Specto Fork.Click the button Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Addons > Specto Fork to launch the addon.
Now you can easily use Specto on Kodi and My Specto to save your favorite shows and movies.
You can integrate Specto with Kodi’s library, this will allow Specto to periodically check for new episodes of the TV shows in your library and display them on the home screen. If you want to go with installation of Gensis Reborn then click here.