Sportsnet Now Installation Guide
Sportsnet Now is a Canadian streaming service that covers live sports events including baseball, basketball, ice hockey, and American football. This Kodi addon allows you to view online content from Rogers Sportsnet-Now. It can be found in the official Kodi add-on repository. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to install Sportsnet Now on Kodi 17 Krypton.
How to Install Sportsnet Now on Kodi 17.3
Due to geo-restrictions, the Sportsnet plugin will only fully function if you currently live in Canada. You will also need a valid Sportsnet subscription. Otherwise, you won’t be able to login to the addon and watch video content. With that being said, here’s how to install Sportsnet on Kodi.
- Launch your Kodi application and head to ‘Addons’.
- Click on Video Addons and then select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on SportsnetNow -> Install.
- Wait until you see the Sportsnet Now Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including SportsnetNow, will appear here.
- Access the Sportsnet addon and sign in using your Sportsnet-Now account.
Alternatively, you could download the official Sportsnet Now add-on and then set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File.