Mobdina Kodi Addon Guide
Mobdina Kodi addon is most latest addon. It is new fork of the popular Mobdro, currently it is best working IPTV with almost all working links.
The Mobdina Kodi addon is a new addon from the Playonmonkey Repository, which contains TV channels, Movies, Music and Sports sections. It uses the popular Mobdro API to pull in streams and so far is working very well.
Recently most of the popular addons are going to shutdown or having different problems. At that time Mobdina is great announcement to complete Kodi users requirements.
You will have below categories for addon
- Channels – Live TV Channels
- Movies – 24/7 Movies On Demand
- Music – Music channels, playlists, and other content
- News – Specific news IPTV channels
- Shows – 24/7 TV Shows
- Sports – Sports IPTV Channels
How To Install Mobdina Addon on Kodi
- Open Kodi and then click System Setting icon on the left corner.
- Choose File Manager.
- Now click on Add source on the left, click on the word that says <None>.
- Type and enter exactly http://playonmonkeys.com/repo/ and click Done.
- Enter the name Playon or whatever you want, click OK, and OK again.
- Go back to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- Now click on Package installer icon on the top left
- Select Install from zip file and click on Playon repository.playonmonkeys.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Click on Install from repository > Playonmonkey
- Now navigate through and click on Video add-ons > mobdina > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- Now you can easily your said addon by Kodi Home screen ->Add-ons > Video Add-ons >mobdina.
Note:– This addon is not on the official Kodi addons list. In other words, please do not ask or post questions about it on the official forums. If you need help or support, please contact the development team.