Install NetfliXMBC on Kodi
Hi Guys, this article helps you to install Netflix on kodi device. Actually Netflix is is one of the most popular media center that has best streaming services. NetfliXMBC on Kodi provides a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and give excellent quality content. The users can configure Netflix directly on their device and enjoy all the top rated shows on TV box.
This add-on is based on open source code and it streams videos continuously without any hurdles. Users can stream Netflix to a TV in different ways such as they can attach HDMI cable from a TV to their computer and use the Netflix website or Windows apps.
How to Install NetfliXMBC on Kodi
Install Netflix on Kodi differs a little bit from the procedure needed to install the same Kodi addon. Follow these steps to install Netflix on Kodi 17 Krypton.
- First of all, download the Alelec repository.
- Now, launch the Kodi app.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Click on Add-Ons and select ‘Install from zip file’.
- Select the alelec repository .zip file.
- Return to the previous menu and then go to Install from repository -> alelec Kodi repo -> Program Add-Ons.
- Select Chrome Launcher and wait until you the see the “Add-on enabled” notification.
- Return to Add-ons menu.
- Now go to Install from repository -> alelec Kodi repo -> VideoAdd.
- double click on NetfliXBMC to install Kodi Netflix addon.
- Return to Kodi home screen.
- Next, select Videos -> Add-Ons –> NetfliXBMC to launch Kodi Netflix Addon.
- Enter your Netflix username and password to login to Netflix Kodi addon.