Polaris Kodi Addon Guide
Polaris Kodi addon is a new playlist, have popular and unique content that you will not find on other places.The Polaris Kodi addon is another good contribution from Grace repository.
This addon is an assortment of miscellaneous content from Cartoons, YouTube, TV Shows, Music and Business ideas. It is worth taking of a random collection of playlists, each worth checking out for various reasons.
Here is the list of sections that Polaris contains:
- Money Saving and Life Hacks
- Sports Frenzy
- Business Ideas
- Special Requests
- Space and Exploration
- Home Shows
- Worship and Inspiration
- Car-e-oke Carpool
- Music Express
- Day Time and Late Night TV
- Marvel and DC
- Fishing and Surfing Hawaii
- Hawaiian Karaoke
- Class Attacks and Decks
- Cartoons and Anime
If you are interested in any of the content above found in the Polaris Kodi addon, check out our install guide below!
How to Install Polaris Kodi Addon (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
- Open Kodi and then click System icon on the left corner.
- Click on File Manager.
- Now click on Add source on the left, click on the word that says <None>.
- Type and enter exactly http://archive.org/download/gracie242 and click Done.
- Enter the name Gracie or whatever you want, click OK, and OK again.
- Go back to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- Now click on Package installer icon on the top left
- Select Install from zip file and click on Gracie.
- Click on Install from repository >Grace242 Repository > Video add-ons > Polaris> Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- Now you can easily use said addon by Kodi Home screen , Just navigate through Add-ons > Video Add-ons >Polaris.
Note: This is a third party Kodi add-on which is not legal. This means that the add-on is not supported by the XBMC/Kodi team. For any support you may ask or post your queries through comment box. If you want any sports addon, then click here.