Wookie Wizard is a program that will install different builds for Kodi. In other words, it will allow you to get a variety of channels, without having to search for them individually. Additionally, it will provide you with the option of several different Kodi layouts.
It has popular add-ons such as Indigo, Sports Devil, Specto fork, BBC Football Scores, Zen, Adrian Sports, Wolf Pack, UFC Finest, Ares fitness, Ares kids Tube, Now Music, stream Army. Bretts Retro TV, Evolve, Phoenix, Salts, Teevie, TV Mix, Release Hub, Sanctuary, HUF, Istream, Pro Sport, UK Turk and lots more. It has also Live TV section, Kids, Fitness and sports. So check out this Wookie Lite Build for all devices since it is definitely a nice Build to have.
How to Install Wookie Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Click the System Icon from the top left
- Scroll the list and select File Manager, and click on Add source.
- Select the highlighted text <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://wiz.wookiespmc.com and hit the OK button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name wookie or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Go back to Main Menu and click on Addons
- Now,Click on the Package Installer Icon from the top left
- Select Install from zip file.
- lick on wookie, then the Wookie folder, and Open me – succumb to the Wookie.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- You can access the said wizard by navigating Kodi main screen > Add-ons > Program add-ons > Wookie Wizard.