Gurzil Kodi Addon
Gurzil is called as Fork of long Lived Exodus also credit to lambda/viper for Exodus.. It is the too copy of famous add-on Pinahra, having same features and categories. Watch Movies and TV Shows in good quality. This addon provides you all Hollywood and Bolly wood Movies. You can search and watch movie of your choice with the help of this add-on. Just Keep one thing in your mind you have good internet connection to stream well.
There is one question why we go for Gurzil Addon, as we have already have Piranha? The answer is very simple because if repository of Piranha is down then if had alternate or to copy this addon. People were worry after shutdown of Exodus add-on. But fortunately, there are still plenty of “Exodus forks” that you can use as a substitute for Exodus.
One of the newest Exodus forks is Gurzil, and it comes to us by way of a developer called Smash. Keep reading to find out how to install Gurzil on Kodi.
How to Install Gurzil on Kodi 17.3
- Launch Kodi .
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. Select the one that says File Manager. choose Add source from the list.
- By doing so, you get message Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted text <None>.
- Enter exactly http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/ and press the Done button.
- Now,Enter the name smash or any other of your choice.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file > smash > repository.smash-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository, and then Smash repository.
- Next, select Video add-ons and then Gurzill
- Select Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Gurzil