FIX Script Failed Error on KODI XBMC.
What Is A Script Failed Error?
It’s a usually warning notice from Kodi to inform you that Some thing goes wrong or mismatch or incompatable with system setting.
It really could mean absolutely anything but getting these errors is actually a really good thing and you’ll now find out why.This error appears, most of the time when we want to see a video. And this is due to the fact that the add-on is not compatible with the version of KODI we are using.
Note :- You have to Enable to show all hidden files
3. Now open the file and search for the word “Errno” which should be typically, near the end of the file. Note the number of the error and what it says afterwards – the error description.
4. Next is to search for a solution online, either by searching on any engine just like google or yahoo or any other.
5.Let suppose we are going to Fix Errorno97 Fix XBMCtorrent [Errno 97]
I have read out many articles/blogs and streamed many video tutorial on youtube and came up with that conclusion that there is no accurate or upto mark solution for the problem.There are few basic solutions to help you Fixing Script Failed Error:
- Download older version of Kodi
- Force to Update Kodi addon
- Clear Maintenance Cache or Kodi Cache
- Clear Garbage data