This Tutorial will help you to answer the question How to Install Elysium on kodi?
Before we go for How to Install Elysium on kodi, we will discuss here about Elysium (Zen) .
So Elysium add-on is formerly referred to as Zen. However, there is nothing zen about the community at the moment. There are many changes that are taking place at this time. This one focuses on movies and TV shows, and you gain access to some nice high definition content. If you want to check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Please keep in mind that this addon is not on the official Kodi addons list. In other words, please do not ask or post questions about it on the official forums. If you need help or support, please contact the development team. The should be able to help you with any questions.
How to Install Elysium on Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi, If you dont know about that then click here
- Go to the Settings area. you can get it by clicking icon.
- There will number of icons available, Select the File Manager, and click on Add source.
- Now, a box pop up will appear that will ask Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and press the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Noobs and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Noobs and then noobsandnerds_repo.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select noobsandnerds Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons, Elysium, and then Install.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Elysium to launch the addon.
How to Install Elysium on Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi, If don’t have then download from here.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Noobs and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Noobs and then noobsandnerds_repo.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose noobsandnerds Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons > Elysium > and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Elysium to access the addon.