Install iStream Kodi Addon/ Watch HD Movies & TV Shows
In this tutorial How to Install iStream Kodi Addon, we will understand the installation as well as features of iStream Kodi addon.
iStream Kodi addon is one kind of addon that provides Live TV content and has got other features with it. iStream is a free Videos add-on for Kodi to watch Movies and TV Shows. iStream is a revolutionary way of searching for online content and many are ditching the traditional addons in favour of this great new addition to XBMC. One of the most unique features in the iStream Kodi add-on is that it has picture-in-picture, allowing you to watch your stream in the corner while you search for another.
The add-on is provided by the iStream Repo folder only. iStream offers :
- TV Shows in HD quality
- Movies with good downloading
- Music playlist
- And much more you can search there
How to Install iStream Kodi Addon
- Start the Kodi system.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab, then opt for the File Manager in the sub-heading options.
- Select the Add Source choice from the left column.
- Highlight the <None> tab present in the box.
- Enter the web address http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity within the tab and click on Done.
- When you are naming the file, we suggest it xfinity.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Just go to Kodi Home, select Add-ons on the left side.
- Now you ‘ll be having add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Find and select xfinity.
- Now, choose the file that says .XunityTalk Repository.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Select the option Install from Repository.
- This time, select the iStream XBMC Addons Repository.
- Next, go to Video add-ons.
- Select the iStream addon.
- Click the Install button.
- wait a few moments, and you will see the notification messages.
- Now you can launch iStream addon from Kodi main screen.
You have successful installed iStream Kodi addon.! Now you can enjoy features of iStream.
You may install any type of Kodi addon, sportsDevil, Amazon FireStick, Mobdaro, ZemTV, Vortex and others by clicking here. Just you have to search addon of your choice.