MetalliQ Kodi Add-on
The MetalliQ add-on for Kodi is part of the Q’s repository. You will also find a number of other add-ons in the repo. Our guide includes steps for everything you need to run the add-on. MetalliQ has several categories including movies, TV shows, music, live, and lists. You can also search for content. It uses Trakt and gives you a number of setup options.
MetalliQ searches multiple addons at the same time to give you the option of which addon you wish to play your desired content on. It integrates with Trakt amazingly well and is an essential install on any build if you wish to use Trakt. Trakt integration is used extensively with the kodiapps app available for IOS & Android. We and many other builds use MetalliQ as standard in our builds. Don’t sleep on it. It’s great. Tip. You do not need to wait for all the addons to load. If you see the addon you want to use then simply click it. And make sure to run the inital set up from settings.
One addon that can control all the others. Say you are searching for Movie but instead of opening all the Movie Addons 1 by 1 you can do a global search with results from all your Movie Addons, seems crazy right? No, it’s MetalliQ!
How to use MetalliQ?
MetalliQ’s interface is simple. When you load MetalliQ for the first time, you’ll see the main menu. The main menu has several different options: movies, TV shows, music, TV channels, playlists and enter search string. If you click any of the first four menus, MetalliQ will reach out to the Internet Movie Database or the TV Movie Database and pull down a list of content.
How to Install MetalliQ Add-on for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- Select the File Manager
- Double click on Add Source
- Enter http://archive.org/download/OpenELEQ and click Done.
- Enter the name OpenELEQ and click on OK
- Return to Home and select System
- Now,Its time to choose Addon
- Click on Install from Zip
- Choose the highlighted icon labeled OpenELEQ
- Click on the repository.q.zip
- Once the repository has been installed from the same screen select Install from Repository.
- Select Q’s Repository
- Navigate the tab and choose Video Addon
- Choose the required MetalliQ Addon
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the MetalliQ KODI addon on your device!