TVChopo Kodi Addon Guide
TVChopo is a latest Latino add-on that offers better content in Spanish language from Canal Nereo Rep. This addon has version 4.0.0 by Torero contains versatile categories and provide us niche features like Live TV, Movies, TV Shows, kids, Sports, Fitness, Documentaries, and many more. We can easily say that this addon makes chill our mood, we should be able to find content here as per our requirement.
How to Install TVChopo addon on Kodi 17?
- Open Kodi.
- Choose File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Copy this link or Type exactly http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo/REPOS/ and hit the Done button.
- Type the name canalnereo or whatever you want to name up to your choice.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Return to the home screen and select Add-ons.
- Click on add-on browse option.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on canalnereo -> repository.CanalNereo-x.x.x.zip
- Now, Navigate through Install from Repository -> Repo CanalNereo Repo -> Video addons -> TVChoppo > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- You can access this addon through Home screen > Video Add-ons > TVChoppo.