Vortex is Back
Hi Guys, It is immense pleasure for me to inform you that Vortex is Back with two Kodi greats: Rockcrusher and Dreamweaver playlist on Vidtime. Vortex is a A video plugin working with amazing services by Rockcrusher and Dreamweaver.
Before Going for the “How to Install Vortex on Kodi 17”, let me explain Rockcrusher and Dreamweaver.
Rockcrusher and Dreamweaver recently announced their departure from VidTime, and now they return with the Vortex Kodi add-on, a 2-person collaboration. Rockcrusher and Dreamweaver are a real life couple .
All trademark sections from Rockcrusher and Dreamweaver return: Epic fails, The Chive, Parkour, Racing, MotorSport, Music, and more.
How to Install Vortex on Kodi 17 (Rockcrusher & Dreamweaver)
- Download the Kodi 17 Krypton
- Go to Setting – Enable Unknown Sources.
- Navigate to SYSTEM Setting > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the http://streamaddons.com/repo in the top Box and press Done.
- Enter a name for this media Source like “StreamAddons”. and then click OK
- Go to Home Screen and then SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “StreamAddons”
- Select repository.StreamAddons.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > StreamAddons repository > Video Add-ons > Vortex > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Now Vortex is successfully installed and you can it easily.
This add-on is a third party add-on and is NOT supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation.