Install Grinny Builds- The Grinny has versatile options and entertainment media source. It has categories for Add-ons, Covenant, Duckpool, Elysium, Favourites, Man Cave Wizard, Music, Power, Project M, Settings, Sky net, Specto and Supremacy. This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin.
This would be great for a stick type device or to customise and add your favourite add-ons to it. We advise you to do a fresh install of Kodi. You do have the option with this wizard to choose what you want to save before installation such as favourites etc. Grinny uses the Aeon Nox skin and layout, so it’s easy to navigate and most people are familiar with it.
How to Install Grinny Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Launch or Open Kodi. If not available then download from here.
- Click on Add-ons. Go to Settings , Turn on the Unknown Sources to ON.
- Navigate File Manager and then double click Add source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://mancavekodi.com/kodi/ and press the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Mancave or whatever you want to.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Now select Man cave and then plugin.program.mancavewizard.zip.
- Wait till you get enabled message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons.
- Select the Man Cave Wizard. Next, select the (Grinny) builds section and select the one you want to install.
- Hope that you have easily install Grinny Build on you kodi device. Enjoy Now.!