Scheme Streams Kodi Addon Repo
Scheme Streams is most latest and superb Sports addon on Kodi released in August,2017. Scheme Streamz addon has beautiful interface and user friendly menu. Scheme Streams can be get from Pulse Wizard repo ,is used for Live Sports. This addon has categories three basic categories 1)Favourites 2)Live Sports Channel PPV Events and Request Area 3) IPTV Channels.
Its menu is setup with different list of channels(Server 0-4) and little TV available on the Screen. You should have Sportsdevil addon installed on your kodi device. You can watch the following:
- Sky Sports Cricket
- Sky Golf
- BT ESPN Sports
- Sky Sports Football
- NFL Network and Games
- Sky Sports Premier League
- Fox Sports and much more..
Please note that this add-on requires the Latest version of Sportsdevil.
Here is the complete step by step guide “How to install Scheme Streams on Kodi”
How to Install Scheme Streams on Kodi
- Launch or open Kodi.
- Click on the System icon on the top left.
- Find out the one that name File Manager. Click on the Add source from listed items.
- You will get a pop up box that asks Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Type exactly the http://pulsewizard.co.uk/repo/ and press the OK button.
- Name the source as Pulse Wizard and Click OK.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on Addons. You will see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Click it and go ahead.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Scroll down the list and Click on Pulse Wizard.Now click on the zip file named as repository.schemestreams-0.0.1.zip and hit OK.
- After few moments you will see Add-on enabled notification on the screen
- Just go back one step by pressing Esc button. Click on Install from Repository option.
- Now, select and click on Scheme Streams Repo from Repository options. Select Video add-on.
- From the list , select Scheme Streams and click on it to Install.
- Now you can enjoy Favourite Live Sports Kodi addon.