TVMC Addon Guide
TVMC Media Center is a software application that used as a media player. This provides you easy access to TV Shows, movies, Drammas, Live sports and Video content.
Cord cutters can check out the seemingly endless stream of content for everyone to enjoy. To help you get it, read our guide to download and install it.
Note:- This addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the TVMC team.
TVMC is free to use on Laptop, Android devices , Personal Computer, iOS device, Amazon Firestick and others. There are many third party Kodi addons to watch your favourite channels HBO,BBC, ESPN, Hulu, Netflix and many more.
How To Install TVMC Addon on Kodi
- Open or Launch Kodi.
- Click on System icon. The next step is to click on File Manager.
- Scroll down the list and go ahead double click the Add source .
- You will see now pop up windows open with Add file source.
- Next, double click on <None>.
- Type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag in the box and click OK.
- Enter the name fusion or any-other as per your choice, press OK button.
- Go back to Kodi home screen and select Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on fusion and kodi-repos. Next choose english then select repository.xbmchub-x.x.zip.
- Wait few seconds till you get enabled notification.
- Select Install from repository, and choose TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository.
- Choose Video add-ons.
- Now, click on TVMC, and click the Install button.
After few moments your favourite addons TV Media Center will be installed, you can use it and Enjoy..!!